Cycle chic in Paris / Lifestyle Illustration

Saturday, June 04, 2016


This lovely cyclist girl on the paper is one of my first real portrait with bike, from the new series  #lovemybike. Beautiful and so chic Perisienne with her vintage Batavus city bike. I met her last summer, near to Jardin the Luxembourg ! Today, after almost one year finaly started and finished my drawing very quickly. I'm sure it's not my last one, and why? Because you are so chic, too! If you love your bike more than your boyfriend ;)))) and you'd like to have a beautiful illustration, or you want to collaborate with me, just drop me an e-mail.

Bon week-end !

Projects, partnerships or licensing, please contact me: 
atelier@annaostapowicz.com
Thank you for visiting!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe