Illustration Giveaway / Let's celebrate my second year in ParisWednesday, December 07, 2016
illustration - Anna Ostapowicz, 2016
photography - Atelier Anna Moskal, 2016
I would love to celebrate with all of you my second year in Paris. I can say with all my heart ... 2016 it was a wonderful year, because of many different reasons:
The most important one is ... I started to speak French. I know I'm not Monsieur Balzac ;) but one day I will be!
I got some other important things that happened this year!
- I discovered some secret places, Boulangerie with the best croissants ever :) in Paris
- I met some great people, we spent some beautiful moments by sharing time together
- I visited some new cities, France: Bordeaux, Brest, Provins; Portugal: Lisbon, Sintra;
- I had a huge pleasure to listen Fado music at live concert (it was one of my dream)!
- I had an opportunity to work on some interesting design project,
- I had my first exhibition in Paris (oh! it was also my dream)!
and many, many more... I can’t quite believe it. I would like say thank you to all my lovely followers, friends, and clients.
I though I’d do a giveaway for my lovely followers. The prize is one A4 Limitted Edition Print of your choice from "Take me to Paris" series.
To enter to just leave a commenting telling me which print on Etsy shop you would choose. Make sure you’re following me on Instagram or Facebook and that it’s easy for me to contact you incase you win. The competition is open until the 30th of December. Wish you good luck!
Thank you for this 2016 Year! xxx