Scandinavian design - Illustrated 2017 Calendar with botanical patterns

lundi, décembre 05, 2016

Hello December! Time is going by so fast ... and winter came! Last week I had a huge pleasure to create Illustrated 2017 Calendar for the House Shop brand, Scandinavian online store where you can buy beautiful interior design decoration. Every single page of the Calendar contains botanical, hand drawn patterns.
I have used a J.Herbin black ink and my favorite wooden pen to draw all illustrations. Black and white design with organic patterns gives a minimalistic look, which I love.
2017 House Shop Calendar available soon on houseshop.pl, you can enjoy all year long. 

Projects, partnerships or licensing, please contact me: 
atelier@annaostapowicz.com
Thank you for visiting!
ZapiszZapisz

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe