My Summer Wish List - fashion illustration

mercredi, mai 31, 2017


Line coral goat leather saldals, Balzac Paris, www.balzac-paris.fr
Big basket "La vie best belle en famille" with pompons, hand made www.emoi-emoi.com
Summer notebook, Anna Ostapowicz, etsy.com

Summer notebook, Anna Ostapowicz, etsy.com

I've just created my illustrated Summer Wish List to share a few of my favourite things for this season. I picked 2 accessories: hand made basket, coral sandals and one good quality pastel t-shirt. I thought that would be nice to add my summer, illustrated notebook and red lipstick to enjoy beauty moments of everyday life. 
Summer T-shirt ivola goyave, Des Petites Hautes 


Projects, partnerships or licensing, please contact me: 
atelier@annaostapowicz.com
Thank you for visiting!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe