Monday French Lesson - Illustrated French vocabulary part 1 - Cosmetics

Monday, June 12, 2017


Together with my friend from the blog Francais Mon Amour we have created for you a nice and useful project. Every Monday we will present you some French basic vocabulary illustrated by me. If you like to learn French, welcome to our "private French class :)". Follow my blog or Facebook to be up to date! I hope you like it. If you have some new ideas about the vocabulary, don't hesitate to write a comment. 

----------------
If you have any question about my work or you are interested in licensing my illustration or commission me, please send me an email: annaostapowicz@gmail.com I organize also watercolour workshops and live drawing events in Paris, you can find more informations on my website www.annaostapowicz.com


Thank you for visiting!

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe