Summer review from my Etsy Store - illustration, art prints, paper goods

Wednesday, June 21, 2017


Hello my dear friends and followers!

I'm glad to welcome you in the first day of Summer! If you are ready for the short summer trip, I'm taking you to discover Etsy world
Yes I'm a bit vintage, I love to create postcards, because I think that Facebook message is not enough to say "Love You", "Thank You", "Congratulations". If you would like to say something special to someone you love or admire, now you can do it with my new, lovely Cards :) Set of 3 cards with kraft paper envelopes, hand made with love. To live, is to travel, to explore... to keep beautiful memories. Don't forget to pack a hand crafted Summer notebook! Personalise it, on the first page you will find a place to write your name. Have a wonderful summer time!




Projects, partnerships or licensing, please contact me: 
atelier@annaostapowicz.com
Thank you for visiting!


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Instagram

Subscribe